The University of St. Thomas is pleased to announce that the following faculty members have been granted tenure with promotion, tenure without promotion or promotion. These recommendations were made by the Tenure and Promotion Committee at its recent meetings and subsequently were approved by Father Dennis Dease, president of the University of St. Thomas.
Tenured as associate professor
- Dr. Kathleen Boyle, College of Applied Professional Studies, Leadership, Policy and Administration
- Dr. Tonia Bock, College of Arts and Sciences, Psychology
- Dr. Juli Kroll, College of Arts and Sciences, Modern and Classical Languages
- Dr. Thomas Marsh, College of Arts and Sciences, Chemistry
- Dr. Derrin Pinto, College of Arts and Sciences, Modern and Classical Languages
- Dr. Buffy Smith, College of Arts and Sciences, Sociology
Promoted to associate professor
- Dr. Shersten Johnson, College of Arts and Sciences, Music
- Nekima Levy-Pounds, J.D., School of Law, Clinical Education
The granting of tenure and promotion recognizes the achievements of faculty in their teaching, professional engagement and service to the university. Please join me in congratulating them on their accomplishments.