Five new members were elected to the Exempt Staff Council during elections held March 23-April 2. Congratulations to those who were elected, and thanks to everyone who participated in this process. Whether you were a voter, nominator or candidate, your participation is appreciated.
Newly elected members of the Exempt Staff Council are:
- Ghislaine Ball – University Relations
- Jessica Gjerde – Student Diversity and Inclusion Services
- James Hammar – Enrollment Services (Financial Aid)
- Kim Herrema – College of Education, Leadership and Counseling
- Matthew Logering – Institutional Advancement
The Exempt Staff Council thanks the following council members, whose terms are ending, for their leadership and service:
- Susan Anderson-Benson – The Selim Center for Learning in Later Years
- Susie Eckstein – Evening UST MBA Admissions
- Marie Aho – IRT
- Jess Durant – Opus College of Business
- Madonna McDermott – Interim Dean of Students
Kate Burke, Joanie Kyllo, Margaret McKibbin, Brad Pulles and Matthew Wash will continue to serve on the council for an additional year.
For more information about the Exempt Staff Council, please visit our website.