Food Service announces specials for International Education Week Oct. 2-6
CommUNITY Week specials will be available at the following Food Service locations Monday-Friday, Oct. 2-6.
Scooter's – lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Appetizer platter to share (enough for four people), $6.95.
- Assortment of Wing Dings, Wing Zings, mozzarella sticks, cream cheese wontons and garlic-breaded mushrooms.
Faculty-Staff Dining Room – second floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Monday: Mexican taco salad and Russian rhapsody cake
- Tuesday: Pakistani chicken biryani with rice
- Wednesday: Swedish meatballs with noodles
- Thursday: Chicken stir fry with rice
- Friday: Greek gyros in a pita
Pit Stop – lower level, Koch Commons
- All week, Oct. 2-6! Bring in a friend and purchase one Freshens Frozen Yogurt Cup or Pretzel Bites and get second one for half price.
Grill – Murray-Herrick Campus Center
Here are the specials offered from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 2-6 in the Grill:
- Monday: Russian rhapsody cake (in the bakery case), $1.25.
- Tuesday: Pakistani chicken biryani with rice, $4.25.
- Wednesday: Swedish meatballs in gravy with noodles, $4.
- Thursday: Chinese buffet, $5, includes: sweet-and-sour chicken, vegetable fried rice, white rice, pork chow mein, cream cheese wontons and chow mein noodles.
- Friday: Greek gyros in a pita and cucumber sauce with fries, $4.75.