Food Service sweetens Homecoming Week 2008
Food Service is celebrating Homecoming Week by adding Hershey's chocolate and candies to its menu items all week.
The Grill, first floor, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- 7-10:15 a.m. – Hershey's Heath Bar pancakes (single pancake, $1.25; short stack, $3)
- Look for additional toppings for frozen yogurt.
Scooter's, lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center
- Hershey's hot chocolate (small, $2.25; large, $2.50)
- Café mocha (small, $2.50; large, $3)
- Enter a chance to win a five-pound Hershey bar and other prizes with every purchase in Scooter's
The Pit Stop, lower level, Koch Commons
- Double chocolate Microblast, a dessert of chocolate frozen yogurt, Hershey's chocolate and Oreos, topped with whipped cream (regular, $2.75; large, $3.25)
- Strawberry or raspberry sundae with Hershey's chocolate topping, $2.25