Graduate Programs in Software will host an information session at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, in Room 329, O'Shaughnessy Science Hall. The hall is located on the University of St. Thomas' St. Paul campus.
Attend this session to:
- Find a graduate program designed for working professionals with classes that meet at night and on weekends.
- Learn why Graduate Programs in Software at the University of St. Thomas is an excellent choice when considering graduate programs to pursue in the Twin Cities area.
- Stay current, advance in your career or plan a career change in software, information technology or information systems.
- Start classes yet this fall. Classes start Wednesday, Sept. 8; applications are still being accepted.
Learn about the Graduate Programs in Software programs:
- Master’s degrees specializing in software engineering, software management, software systems, and the UST MS/MBA dual degree
- Graduate certificates in business analysis, computer security, information systems, software design and development
- Professional development education and Mini Master programs
The information session will include:
- Graduate program details
- Admission requirements and applications procedures
- Question-and-answer session with GPS faculty and staff
- A tour
Additional information session details:
- Free parking in the Anderson Parking Ramp located at the corner of Cretin and Grand avenues.
- Register by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (651) 962-5500.
- Don’t have time to register? Walk-ins and guests are welcome.
- Can’t attend? Call (651) 962-5500, or e-mail email@example.com to schedule an individual appointment.