Human Resources hosts Retirement Investment Strategies lunch-and-learn workshop
Human Resources will host a lunch-and-learn workshop May 7 on retirement investment strategies.
The workshop will provide information on:
- Calculating the cost of retirement.
- Investing for growth potential, income, and stability.
- Managing taxes and outpacing the effects of inflation.
- Allocating your assets to match your investment profile and goals.
- Reducing investment risk while maintaining growth potential.
- Avoiding common pitfalls faced by today’s retirees.
Participants will receive a full-color, 20-page workbook on retirement investment strategies. This invaluable resource contains essential information, exercises and questions that will help participants assess their current situations and make sound financial decisions.
The workshop will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, May 7, in Room 210, Aquinas Hall, St. Paul campus. R.S.V.P. to email@example.com.