If you want to live on campus next year, you must complete an online application by March 29
From Residence Life
The process for 2006-2007 housing has begun. All current students can apply for housing online at the Residence Life Web site. Click on the 06-07 Housing Application and Lottery button on the right.
A limited number of spaces are available for current students. After 1,500 applications have been submitted, future applicants will be wait-listed. Applications are coming in quickly, so you'll want to submit yours as soon as possible.
Here are some hints to help you and important dates to remember:
- All students who want to live anywhere on campus next year must complete an online application by March 29. You will not be able to retain your current room, pull in roommates, be pulled in by another student or select a room-apartment in any hall or building if you have not completed an online application by March 29.
- When logging in, enter your UST username in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Enter your case-sensitive password as you usually do.
- If you will live on campus all of next year, select Application Period "2006-2007 Returners." If you will study abroad in the fall and want to live on campus in the spring, select Application Period "2007 Spring Returners."
- Students currently living off campus may need to call the Residence Life Office, (651) 962-6470, for assistance in logging in to https://ust-rmsweb1.stthomas.edu for the first time. The Residence Life staff also is available to answer questions from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in Room 106, Koch Commons.
Dates to remember:
- Deadline to complete online application: March 29
- Room retention
3 p.m. April 3-noon April 4
Go online to complete the Room Retention process. If you retain your current room, you will not be able to participate in the Four-Bedroom or Remaining Spaces lotteries.
- Roommate Pull In
3 p.m. April 5-noon April 6
If you retained your current room, you may go online and fill any or all open spaces with roommates of your choice; you must have their UST usernames and UST ID numbers.
- Four Bedroom Morrison and Selby lottery
April 10 – Juniors
April 11 – Sophomores
April 12 – Freshmen
If you did not retain your current room, you may participate in this lottery at your assigned time. To confirm space in an apartment, you must fill all spaces with roommates of your choice. Roommates must have completed the online application by March 29 and you must have their UST usernames and UST ID numbers.
- Remaining Spaces lottery
April 18 – Juniors
April 19 – Sophomores
April 20 – Freshmen
If you have not assigned yourself to housing or been pulled in as a roommate during Room Retention, Roommmate Pull In or the Four-Bedroom lottery, you may go online at your assigned time and select and confirm housing during this process.