Starting Sept. 5, students, faculty and staff can sign up for fall intramural sports. There are many new offerings this year, as well as the same fall sports as last year. Anyone with a valid UST ID is eligible to participate.
Sign-up on imleagues.com. Instructions for registration are here. All leagues have a limit on the number of students or teams that can be entered. Sign-up is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a team has met the required number of players they are guaranteed a spot in the league. A minimum of six teams is required for each league.
Members of the St. Thomas community can also like the University of St. Thomas Intramurals page on Facebook, which will have information, updates and pictures of the program throughout the year.
Fall Sport Offerings:
- Bean-bag toss league. Two players per team. Co-ed or single gender leagues. Play is 3 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday/Thursday afternoons on the south side of the football field (opposite the new video board) in the concession area.
- Co-ed kickball league. Seven players minimum per team (at least three males and three females). 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday afternoons on the football field.
- Racquetball league. Sign up on imleagues, but league is run separately.
- Co-ed soccer league. Seven players minimum per team (at least three males and three females). 5 to 10 p.m. Sunday nights in the AARC Field House and on the football field.
- Two-day tennis tournament. Single elimination. Played Sunday Sept. 30. Match play begins at 9 a.m.
- Touch-football league. Six players minimum per team. Choose to play in a Monday/Wednesday league or a Tuesday/Thursday league. Play is from 7 to 10 p.m. on the football field.
- Co-ed touch-football tournament. Four players minimum per team (two males and two females). Play will be held on a Friday night under the lights on the football stadium. Date to be determined.
- Field goal-kicking contest. Play will be held on a Friday night. Date and time to be determined.
- Video games/FIFA league. Single Player. Played on either PS3 or Xbox 360. 6-10 p.m. Tuesday/Thursday nights in the Anderson Student Center '85 Room.
- Golf: Two-Person Scramble. Two players per team. Must cover cost of golf. Course, date and time to be determined.
- One-day frisbee golf tournament. Course, date and time to be determined.
- One-day chess/checkers tournament. Oct. 20 in the Tommie Room. Time to be determined.