It's a Chili Fest at the Grill this week, Oct. 27-31
The Grill will feature a different chili each day from 10 a.m. until it's gone. Today the chili will be mild, but the heat will increase every day through Friday when a five-alarm chili will blast your taste buds.
A cup of chili with a Bavarian pretzel stick costs only $3.75. Make sure to get your frequent buyer card today, Monday, Oct. 27. Purchase five cups of chili or soup and get the sixth one free.
Here's the week's menu:
- Monday – Whitey's mild and meaty chili
- Tuesday – UST's own chili made from scratch
- Wednesday – Whitey's spicy chicken chili
- Thursday – executive chef Larry Martinez presents his homemade chili
- Friday – five-alarm chili – bring on the fire hoses!