The Study Abroad office reminds students that there is still space available for many January Term 2013 programs. The programs below are still accepting applications. Most courses fulfill major and minor or core requirements.
- Ghana Today and Yesterday (UST)
- Millennium Development Goals for Biology, Health and Economics in Botswana (UST)
- Regional Geology and Field Methods (UST)
- Roman Structures and Art (UST)
- Archaeology and History in Rome (UMAIE)
- Australia: The Economy and Its Social Context (UMAIE)
- Comparative Politics of the New Europe (UMAIE)
- The English Language in a Globalizing World (UMAIE)
- Experience Korea: Two States Remembering One Nation (UMAIE)
- The Greek Connection: Embracing Transcultural Caring in Ancient and Modern Greece (UMAIE)
- In Byron’s Shadow: Romanticizing and Realizing Greece (UMAIE)
- Indian Art and Music (UMAIE)
- Islam in Turkey (UMAIE)
- Latin American Women’s Issues (UMAIE)
- The Modernist Moment: Triumphs and Crises (UMAIE)
- The Natural History and Conservation Biology of Tanzania (UMAIE)
- The Political Economy of Thailand (UMAIE)
- Spanish Language through Cultural Engagement in Mexico (UMAIE)
To apply online, visit the January Term Application website. The application deadline is Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012, and applicants will be admitted on a rolling basis until the program has filled.
For more information visit the Study Abroad website or e-mail email@example.com.