Payroll early cutoffs announced for student employees
Due to the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, all payroll action items will have early deadlines.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All time cards must be turned in to your supervisors for approval.
- All time cards must be received in Payroll.
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed.
- All new student employment contracts must be turned in to Human Resources.
- If you would like to have your checks mailed to a different address while you are away for the holidays, you must log in to Murphy online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones and change your Payroll and AP Check Mail Address to the address to which you want your checks mailed.
The early cutoff is 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 9, 2006, for the pay period ending Nov. 11, 2006.
Payday also will be moved up two days from Friday, Nov. 24, 2006, to Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2006.
Pay items received after 4:30 p.m. on the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.