Payroll early cutoffs announced for student employees
From the Payroll Department
Due to upcoming holidays, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Here are the action items that are subject to the early deadlines:
- All time cards must be turned in to your supervisors for approval by the deadline date.
- All time cards must be received in Payroll by the deadline date or the pay period ending date at the latest.
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed by the pay period ending date.
- All new student employment contracts must be turned in to Human Resources by the deadline date.
- All direct deposit and tuition deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by the deadline date.
- If you would like to have your checks for any of the paydays listed below mailed to a different address while you are away for the holidays, you must log in to Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones and change your Payroll Check Mailing Address to the address to which you want your checks mailed.
Here is the upcoming schedule:
- The deadline is 4:30 p.m. today, Monday, Dec. 11, for the pay period ending Saturday, Dec. 9. Payday is Friday, Dec. 22.
Submit pay items by 4:30 p.m. on the following early deadline dates:
- The deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 20, for the pay period ending Saturday, Dec. 23. Payday is Friday, Jan. 5, 2007. If you are leaving campus for the holidays please turn this time sheet in to your supervisor prior to leaving campus.
- The deadline is Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, for the pay period ending Saturday, Jan. 6, 2007. Payday is Friday, Jan. 19, 2007.
Pay items received after the dates listed above will not be processed until the following pay period. We have two days to process six days of work and no exception will be made to these deadline dates.
On the following payday, Feb. 2, 2007, the deadline will return to the normal Monday deadline of Jan. 22, 2007.
Note: If you change your check mailing address prior to leaving for the Christmas holiday, you must change it back to your campus address when you return for spring semester.