Payroll early cutoffs for faculty, staff announced
Please note that due to the end of the academic year and upcoming holidays there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All student time sheets for the academic year should be turned in or electronically submitted to supervisors by graduation.
- All students working in the summer term, starting May 17, must turn in a new Student Employment Form for the summer term to Human Resources before they work.
- All time sheets must be received or submitted in Payroll by the deadline date or the pay period ending date if you work on Saturdays.
- All automated time entry and time edits must be approved by the first work day after the deadline date.
- All Web pages for new hires, terminations, non-based comp, transfers, and changes must be electronically submitted by the deadline date.
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department by the deadline date.
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department by the deadline date.
- If you want your paychecks mailed to a different address in the summer, all address changes must be completed on Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones and change your payroll check mailing address to the address you want your checks mailed to.
The early deadlines are highlighted below:
Deadline at 4:30 p.m.
Pay Period Ending Date Payday Friday, May 23 Saturday, May 24 Friday, June 6 Monday, June 9 Saturday, June 7 Friday, June 20 Friday, June 20 Saturday, June 21
Thursday, July 3
Pay items received after the dates listed above will not be processed until the following pay period. Payroll has less time to process payroll in these holiday pay periods so no exception will be made to these deadline dates.