Registration holds: Fix these or you won't be able to register

Registration holds: Fix these or you won't be able to register

From the Registrar's Office

Are you prepared for registration? Review the list below to make sure your priority registration isn't delayed.

You must see your adviser to register
All undergraduate day students have an adviser hold placed on their record. To remove this hold and be cleared to register, you must make an appointment with your adviser. If you do not know who your adviser is, you can find his or her name listed in Murphy Online, under "Check Your Registration Status," "Curriculum Information" (choose the program), or by contacting Academic Counseling in Room 119, O'Shaughnessy Educational Center, (651) 962-6300.

Delinquent balances
All tuition accounts must be current in order to register. Be advised that the November minimum payment must be paid by Monday, Nov. 19, to enable you to pre-register. Refer to your bill for the minimum payment amount and the status of your account. If you have questions about your delinquent balance, please call the Business Office Account Adviser at (651) 962-6610. If you are planning to use financial aid to pay your delinquent balance but your aid has not been updated to your tuition account, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (651) 962-6550.

Payment agreement forms
All students must have a signed payment agreement form on file with the Business Office prior to registration. Most students complete these forms as part of their application process. Notices will be sent to those students who do not have a form on file. If you have questions regarding your payment agreement form, please call the Business Office at (651) 962-6600.

High school transcripts
All day-undergraduate students must have a final high school transcript on file with the Admissions Office. Most students submitted this transcript after they received their diploma. Students without a final high school transcript will have a registration hold on their account. If you have questions regarding your final high school transcript, please call Liz Hayes, Enrollment Services, (651) 962-6158.

Address verification
Each fall semester, all degree-seeking undergraduate students must verify their address information. The verification process is done electronically via Murphy Online. This process is considered complete when you have submitted the certification page confirming that the information provided in Murphy is accurate, whether or not you have made changes. If you have not completed address verification, you will be prompted to do so as soon as you access Murphy. If you experience technical difficulties, please contact IRT, (651) 962-6230.