Tickets for the Spring Dance on Saturday, April 21, are available online. Sponsored by STAR, the dance will be held from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. in the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex field house. It will feature two DJs: Mad Mardigan (Timberwolves DJ) and Chrystal Mann.
STAR reminds students to get their tickets before they are sold out. Students can order one free ticket for themselves and purchase one guest ticket.
- Free for undergraduate UST students (limited number available).
- $5 for guest – limit one per UST student as long as they are available.
- Ticket sales end when sold out or until 9 p.m. Saturday.
How to order E-tickets
- Go to https://stthomas.universitytickets.com/ and click “Login” to begin.
- Students will need to log in, click “UST Login” and log in with UST username and password.
- Customer registration: Fill out billing and shipping information.
- Find the “STAR Sponsored Events” and click “Spring Dance.” Read all information provided.
- After ordering tickets, students must print out the E-ticket, which will be scanned at the entrance to the dance.
Notes about E-tickets
The E-ticket is the student’s ticket to the dance. Students must have E-tickets and UST IDs in order to get into the dance. Each E-ticket is an individually bar-coded ticket that will be scanned at the door and will allow entry to the dance.
Students must show UST student IDs and have their E-tickets scanned, and guests must provide government-issued identification along with E-tickets. The doors will open at 9 p.m. and close at 12:30 a.m. No one will be allowed entrance or re-entrance after that time. Those who must exit and plan on re-entering the dance must have their E-ticket scanned as they exit.
Keep the E-ticket in a safe area as you would money or regular tickets. The barcode allows only one entry per scan. Unauthorized duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the dance.
If a student should lose his or her E-ticket before the dance, click the “My Account” tab to find a link to “Print E-tickets.” Print this E-ticket to be scanned upon entrance. Student wwho are unable to attend the dance must not give their tickets to someone else. They should email email@example.com to return their tickets.
For more information email STAR.