It's not too late to use your Passport to the Twin Cities.
The “passports” are packed with advertisements for events on and off campus, coupons and discounts for shows, rental activities and food throughout the Twin Cities.; in addition, passport holders could win a $500 gift certificate to the UST Bookstore.
Just bring the passport book with you while exploring the Twin Cities, get it stamped at various events and local businesses and turn it in no later than 4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 15, at the Wellness Center. The center is located in the lower level of Koch Commons.
For every five stamps collected, the participant’s name will be entered into the $500 Bookstore gift certificate drawing. Get a free T-shirt after the first 10 stamps.
Ongoing passport opportunities include:
- Mill City Museum – receive 50 percent off student admission
- St. Thomas Box Office – receive half off the price of a rollerblade rental
- Tommies After Dark – 10 p.m. every Saturday night
- ComedySportz – $2 off any regular-priced adult ticket
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts – bring college ID and get in free
- Snuffy’s Malt Shop – Buy one burger and get a second one free