TIAA-CREF offers individual counseling sessions on campus
Let TIAA-CREF help you make financial decisions that are right for you. Schedule an appointment today with a TIAA-CREF consultant who will answer your questions about your financial matters.
TIAA-CREF will help you:
- Develop long-term strategies
- Find the right allocation mix for you
- Develop your own strategy
- Understand basic types of investment choices
Make your appointment for one of these dates:
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, June 7, in Room 201H, Terrence Murphy Hall
St. Paul campus
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, June 8, in Room 210, Aquinas Hall
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, June 9, in Room 323, Aquinas Hall
To schedule an appointment, visit the TIAA-CREF Web site or call Dianne, (952) 830-3102.