UST receives new home page; feedback sought
From Information Resources and Technologies
Information Resources and Technologies is pleased to present UST’s new home page, top-level Web sites, and university header and footer. With significant stakeholder input, research, competitive analysis, design and testing, the new home page includes the following features and changes:
- Lighter, cleaner design with a rotating photo
- Primary and subnavigation to main sections of the university
- Marketing channels
- Increased prominence of the audience paths
- A "drawer" that drops down for news, events and directories, A-Z Index and a tools page
- Improved access to colleges and schools sites, and majors and minors information.
- A richer purple that will coordinate with more sites
- In addition, every Web site that is managed in the Collage content management system has received the new UST header and footer, including a link to important RSS feeds on campus
This process was undertaken in close partnership with University Relations, stakeholder input, interviews and opinions. IRT wishes to thank everyone who participated and contributed to the making of the new sites, including the support received from academic and administrative leadership.
For more details on the features of the new design, visit the IRT Web site for a tour and background on the process followed to arrive at the design.
IRT anticipates making changes based on feedback and updates to content that it receives through July. If you find something that should change, please let IRT know. To send your feedback, visit the IRT Web site for a feedback form.