Veterans: Learn about your benefits
Duane Bauer II, Minnesota veterans higher education coordinator, will be available on the St. Paul campus Friday, April 25, for students, faculty or staff who may need assistance regarding veteran's:
- Educational benefits and scholarships
- Veterans' employment help
- Medical benefits
- Mental health resources
- Family assistance services
- Service-connected disability claims
- Pre/Post-deployment transition issues
- Assistance in creation of student veteran support groups
Bauer will be on campus from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. near the Commuter Center, lower level, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
For more information e-mail Bauer, or contact UST's Peter Bicanich, (651) 962-4222.