Volunteer with Junior Achievement
Still need to complete BUS200? Want to make a difference in the local community?
Here are some reasons why volunteering with Junior Achievement is simple, fun and flexible:
- Following a Junior Achievement preparation session, students are ready to start earning hours.
- Each class session completed with JA counts for 10 hours toward the 40-hour requirement for BUS200.
- Choose from a multitude of hours, locations and classrooms.
Ready to begin? If so, attend one of Junior Achievement's preparation sessions:
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 18, in Room 112, McNeely Hall
- Noon Thursday, Feb. 19, in Room 112, McNeely Hall
- Noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, in Room 112, McNeely Hall
Questions? E-mail Paul Conney.