Welcome 11 new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes the following employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Rebecca Bohn, officer, Public Safety
- Debora Carlson, office manager, Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities
- Brooke Dierkhising, research analyst, Development
- Karla Duren, administrative assistant, Opus College of Business
- Cynthia Fraction, assistant director, McNair Scholars Program
- Kimberly Herrema, program manager, School of Education
- Julie Jepma, administrative assistant, Psychology
- Keith Ketchmark, senior central systems administrator, Information Technology
- Margaret King, department assistant, Development
- Alysa Ohland, receptionist, Enrollment Services
- Jamie Stripe, coordinator, Opus College of Business
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, please call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.