Welcome new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes six new employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Valerie Bowen,research librarian,School of Law
- James Gooley, executive development officer, Development
- Ann Hanebuth, payroll coordinator, Controller's Office
- Allison Husman, security officer, Public Safety
- Marlin Meendering, program director, Center for Business Excellence, Opus College of Business
- Michael Olson, building service worker, Physical Plant
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.