Welcome, new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes 11 new employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Dominic Bruno, Morrison Hall chaplain, Campus Ministry
- Dobrina Georgieva, aassistant professor, Finance, Opus College of Business
- Jon-Erik Hokenson, lab coordinator, Physics
- Brett Johnson, Web developer, Web and Media Services
- Solveig Jorgenson, department assistant, Enrollment Services
- Rocio Montalvo, Dowling Hall chaplain, Campus Ministry
- Maureen O'Connor, research assistant, Chemistry
- Bradley Pulles, admissions counselor, Enrollment Services
- Ashley Rowe, Public Safety officer, Auxiliary Services
- Erick Stubbs, coordinator, School of Law
- Joshua Suchy, Public Safety officer, Auxiliary Services
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.