Welcome these new employees to the St. Thomas community
The University of St. Thomas welcomes six employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Kathleen Beery, department assistant II,The Murray Institute
- Paul Date, cook,Auxiliary Services
- Christina Larson, coordinator II,International Education
- Shaun Parkhurst, business analyst II,Information Technology
- Tanisha Watley, administrative assistant II, College of Business
- Matthew Welters, security officer,Auxiliary Services
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, please call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.