With only five weeks remaining in the Passport program, the Wellness Center encourages students to take advantage of Passport discounts for campus events and throughout the Twin Cities. Passport turn-in day is Monday, Dec. 13.
As Passport users explore St. Thomas and the Twin Cities, participating organizations will stamp the books. Ten stamps are needed to get a Passport to the Twin Cities T-shirt; every five stamps qualify users to be entered into a drawing for a UST Bookstore gift certificate.
Just a few Passport possibilities:
- There’s still time to visit Bunker Park Stables to receive $5 off.
- Take advantage of the wonderful fall weather – rent a pair of rollerblades from the Box Office and receive 50 percent off and a stamp when you bring in your Passport.
- Use the Passport book to rent a tent through the Box Office and get the use of a sleeping bag free.
- Take E-Chug on the Wellness Center home page and receive a stamp. (Print out the completion certificate and bring it with you on turn-in day, Dec. 13.)
- Listen to the beautiful music of Maggie McClure at 9 p.m. at Scooter’s – and receive a stamp.
- Meet Fanamaniacs at 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 13, at the Flynn Hall turnaround to get a free UST winter hat and a stamp in your Passport. While you’re at it, board the bus to Augsburg College to cheer for the women’s hockey team.
- After the women’s hockey game on Nov. 13, join Tommies After Dark from 10 p.m. to midnight in the Koch Commons Fireside Lounge to stuff a Tommie (stuffed animal) and get a Passport stamp.