Wellness Center says 'thanks' 5Kers
From the Wellness Center
The sixth annual Wellness Center 5K Run/Walk was held this past homecoming weekend on Friday, Oct. 19.
Students, faculty, staff and alumni took the sidewalks surrounding north campus by storm and with great enthusiasm. The number of participants has grown considerably over the past five years, and took yet another leap this year with 485 participants!
In addition, the fourth annual spaghetti dinner gathered more than 50 people Wednesday before the race for a buffet-style dinner in Room 304, Murray-Herrick Campus Center.
The Wellness 5K Run/Walk winners:
- Top male student finisher: Neal Nelson
- Top female student finisher: Katie Hanson
- Top male staff finisher: Kevin Theissen
- Top female staff finisher: Kris Wammer
- Top male alumni finisher: Tom Tiegs
- Top female alumni finisher: Karen Nelson
The Wellness Center would like to thank and congratulate everyone who participated. This event could not have been possible without our volunteers, so thank you to all who dedicated their time and energy to make this year such a great success!