The Wellness Center, Psychology Department, and Active Minds will offer several stress relieving activities during midterm week.
- Monday, Oct. 24
- Sleep and Stress Class – 12:15-1 p.m., Room 155 MHC
- Aromatherapy Class – 4-5 p.m., Room 155 MHC. Spots limited to the first 20 to register. Register here.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25
- Paws for Learning – Therapy Dogs and Massage Therapy in the upper quad during convo hour
- Wednesday, Oct. 26
- Nature and Stress Class – 2:45-3:30 p.m., Room 155 MHC
- Nature Walk – 3:45-4:30 p.m., meet at the Arches
- Thursday, Oct. 27
- Relaxation Class – 5:40-6:40 p.m., Room 206 OEC