All nonexempt (hourly) and exempt staff are invited to the 2012-13 All-Staff Forum on Thursday, Nov. 1.
The forum will be held from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. in Room 378B, Woulfe Hall in the Anderson Student Center in St.Paul, and in Room 252, Terrence Murphy Hall, in Minneapolis. The forum will be simulcast between the two campuses.
A chili luncheon will be served. For purposes of an accurate count for the luncheon, please register here by Wednesday, Oct. 24. You will be asked to indicate on which campus you will attend as well as your choice of a meat or vegetarian option.
Scheduled, at this time, to attend the forum and share information regarding the state of the university are:
- Dr. Susan Huber, executive vice president and chief academic officer
- Dr. Mark Dienhart, executive vice president and chief operating officer
- Sara Gross Methner, general counsel and chief human resources officer
- Linda Halverson, associate vice president for administration
- Dr. Lucy Payne, assessment and accreditation liaison officer
- Dr. Mike Cogan, associate vice president for institutional effectiveness
Time will be allotted for a Q-and-A session with each speaker.
If you are unable to attend but would like to have a question asked at the forum, email your respective council at:
- Exempt (salaried) staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nonexempt (hourly) staff: email@example.com