Art History Undergraduate Student Symposium is Friday
Five students who majored in art history are graduating from the University of St. Thomas this spring. The graduates will present their research at the Art History Undergraduate Student Symposium at 3:30 p.m. Friday, May 5, in the auditorium, O’Shaughnessy Educational Center. A reception will follow the symposium.
The presenters and their research topics are:
- Emily Dowd, “The W.H.C. Folsom House: An Architectural Perspective on Minnesota History”
- Inga Hakanson, “The Lost City of Zeugma”
- Anne Scott, “The Tabletops of Montmarte: Social Commentary in Café Scenes of the Fin de Siecle”
- Marcellina Streff, “The Alahambra: A History of Change”
- Michaela Wineman, “Mormon Mecca”
For more information, call the Art History Department, (651) 962-5560.