Bulletin Today takes holiday break Dec. 24-Jan. 1
From the Bulletin Today editors
The last issue of Bulletin Today this semester will be published Friday, Dec. 21. The deadline for that issue is 10 a.m. today Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Bulletin Today will not be published from Dec. 24 through Jan. 1. It is published once a week in January, on Mondays (unless there's a holiday). Due to the Christmas holiday break, the deadline for the first January issue – Wednesday, Jan. 2 – is 10 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 27. See the schedule below.
Future issues of Bulletin Today will be published:
- Dec. 20: Deadline was 10 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18
- Dec. 21: Deadline is 10 a.m. today
- Jan. 2: Deadline is 10 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 27. This issue is published on a Wednesday because Monday and Tuesday are university holidays.
- Jan. 7: Deadline is 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 3
- Jan. 14: Deadline is 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10
- Jan. 22: Deadline is 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 17. This issue is published on a Tuesday because Martin Luther King Jr. Day is Monday, Jan. 21.
- Jan. 28: Deadline is 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 24. Bulletin Today resumes its daily publication schedule in February.
For reminders about how to submit articles and our policies, see the story published Sept. 6.
Thanks for your cooperation. Questions? Contact Tom Couillard, co-editor, (651) 962-6412.