St. Thomas welcomes 10 new employees
The University of St. Thomas welcomes the following 10 employees who recently joined the campus community.
- Durwin Long, assistant dean, executive development, Opus College of Business
- Terry Pretzloff, security officer, Public Safety
- Vicki Procaccini, building service worker, Physical Plant
- Steve Rentz, academic counselor, Academic Counseling
- Benjamin Roby, central systems administrator I, Information Technology
- Gary Rondeau, maintenance engineer, Physical Plant
- Samson Shewandagne, application developer, School of Education
- Mary Stewart, building service worker, Physical Plant
- Jessica Webb, program manager of judicial affairs and student orientation, Dean of Students Office
- Lisa Zummach,accounting clerk II, Business Office
If you or someone you know was appointed to a full- or part-time regular position during the past two weeks but is not highlighted here, call the Human Resources Department, (651) 962-6510.