Student employees: Note Payroll early holiday cutoffs
From the Payroll Department
Due to upcoming Good Friday and Easter Monday holidays, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items for the April 24, 2009, payday.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All electronic time sheets must be submitted in Murphy for your supervisors' approval by midnight Monday, April 13. Since that date is Easter Monday, you will need to submit your time sheets prior to leaving campus for the Good Friday holiday. Your supervisor may request that you complete your time sheet earlier.
- All paper time sheets must be received in Payroll by Thursday, April 9.
- Time clock correction sheets and vacation requests for the Stromberg time clock system must be turned in to the time clock administrators by Thursday, April 9.
- All electronic approvals must be done in Murphy and Stromberg by 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 14.
- All new Student Employment Forms must be turned in to Human Resources by Thursday, April 9.
- W-4 and student tuition deduction changes must be received in Payroll by Thursday, April 9.
Pay items received after the deadlines printed above will not be processed on the April 24 paycheck. They will be processed on the following payday, Friday, May 8.