Junior Achievement volunteers help educate youth about business, economics and succeeding in a global economy – providing a convenient way to earn service hours while having fun.
Volunteering with JA is easy, fun and flexible because:
- Each classroom set completed with JA counts for 10 hours toward the 40-hour requirement for BUS 200.
- Participants can choose from a multitude of hours, locations and classrooms.
- In addition to classroom teaching, JA offers special events and other tasks as a way for volunteers to earn hours.
Training sessions are paired with the BUS 200 Opening Learning Seminar. The sessions will be held in Room 108, McNeely Hall. Choose one for more information and for help getting started:
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, noon-12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29, 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 30, noon-12:45 p.m.
The meetings will include drawings for gift cards from the Bookstore. For more information e-mail Sommer Smith.