Run for a position on next year’s All College Council
All elected positions are available for next year’s All College Council. Election packets will be available beginning Saturday, April 1, outside the ACC Office, Room 111, Murray -Herrick Campus Center.
Packets will be due at the mandatory meeting for all candidates at 9 p.m. Monday, April 10, in Room 155, Murray-Herrick Campus Center. Voting for next year’s council will take place online from Wednesday to Friday, April 12-14.
The following positions are available on the executive board:
- Executive vice president
- Vice president of academic affairs
- Vice president of administrative affairs
- Vice president of financial affairs
- Vice president of public relations
Also available are the following council positions:
- Elections and credentials chair
- Commuter senator
- Transfer senator
- Neighborhood senator (2)
- Legislative affairs senator
- Residential senator (2)
- Sophomore class president
- Junior class president
- Senior class president
- Sophomore class senator (2)
- Junior class senator (2)
- Senior class senator (2)
Visit the ACC Web site to view full descriptions of each position and a list of this year’s members.