Got dance? The UST Dance Club does.
The club provides dancers with an outlet for their talent, and promotes health, wellness, and a positive body image for young women in celebration of dance.
"We do several shows and competitions throughout the school year. The women try out and are split up into three teams, and each team learns and performs a jazz and lyrical routine throughout the year," said Andrea Gussel, marketing and social director for the club. "This club is a phenomenal opportunity to meet people who share the same passion, and it is a great way for those who are not ready to stop dancing to be able to continue to showcase their talent."
The club practices from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. "It is early but it truly is worth it," Gussel aded. "Come be a part of UST Dance Club and make this year one to remember!"
Club activities this week include a presentation, an informational meeting and tryouts:
- Wednesday, Sept. 15 – UST Dance Club presents: "Don't Stop … Dancing!" BEC auditorium, 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 16 – Informational meeting, noon-12:30 p.m., OSS LL13
- Tuesday, Sept. 21 – Learn tryout routines in AARC, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23 – Review tryout routines in AARC, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 28 – Official tryouts in AARC, 7:30-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 30 – First club practice and bonding day, AARC, 7:30-9:30 a.m.