Payroll early cutoffs announced for faculty and staff
Due to upcoming holidays, there will be early deadlines for all payroll action items.
Action items subject to the early deadlines include:
- All time cards must be turned in to supervisors for approval
- All time cards must be received in Payroll
- All automated time entry and time edits must be completed
- All new Student Employment Contracts must be turned in to Human Resources
- All non-base comp Web pages must be completed
- All new hire Web pages must be completed
- All other employment change requests must received by Human Resources
- All termination Web pages must be completed
- All insurance and annuity change requests must be turned in to the Benefits Department
- All direct deposit and payroll deduction forms must be turned in to the Payroll Department
- All address changes must be completed on Murphy Online, Personal Information, Update Addresses and Phones and change your Payroll-AP Check Mail Address to the address to which you want your checks mailed.
Submit pay items by 4:30 p.m. on the following early deadline dates:
- Friday, Nov. 11 (payday is Wednesday, Nov. 23)
- Monday, Nov. 28 (payday is Friday, Dec. 9)
- Friday, Dec. 9 (payday is Thursday, Dec. 22)
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 (payday is Friday, Jan. 6, 2006)
- Friday, Jan. 6 (payday is Friday, Jan. 20, 2006)
Pay items received after 4:30 p.m. on the deadline dates will not be processed until the following pay period.
Returning to normal
Submit pay items on the normal deadline schedule on Monday, Jan. 23, 2006 , for the payday on Friday, Feb. 3.